Monday 8 October 2012

Another week of training has passed. Working nights is not the best training environment really and having to watch a fair amount of monies worth of machinery means i can't just disappear for a run.

! did however manage a 10 min quick paced run at the end of weds shift and a 3.2 mile run on Thurs night. I allocated Sundays as my long run day as this would be the easiest time to do such a run. The Sunday just passed was a surprise to myself as i managed to do a total of 8.26 miles at a pace that would still get me in at under 2 hours for the great south run.

I have 2 weeks in which to keep the high training routine before i taper down in the week leading to the race. I have also been looking at events to help keep up the training motivation and have found a 10k race in cheltenham on 25th Nov and a 12 mile off road race in dursley for feb, which looks a killer so watch this space!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment