Saturday 23 February 2013

New aim!!!!

Well it's now just 8 days till silverstone and preparations have not gone well. I had to have 2 weeks off with sinus problems and a cold. I did manage to get 3.2 miles done on sat and 4.5 on sunday and 3 miles on the treadmill at work on tuesday. It's not been the best preparation but I've got 1 longish run to do tomorrow then just some spin biking during the week to keep my legs free.

I have decided on my new charity for this years Great South Run, Ataxia UK. I have chosen this charity in memory of my auntie Jill who sadly passed away last year. I can personal say i had never heard of this condition until a few years ago and will be doing my homework aswel as promoting and fund raising.

The next time i post i will no longer be a half marathon virgin and will probably be very tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment